Need to Renovate?
We've got you covered with our renovation loans!
Thank You For Your Service!
Access your VA Loan benefits today!
Enjoy Rural Living?
Take advantage of our USDA loan program
Interactive Mortgage Calculators & Videos
Our Mission Is A Better Mortgage Experience
The Mortgage Professional’s mission and commitment to you is dedicated to facilitating the dream of homeownership by providing you with Five-Star Service.
We believe in earning your trust by communicating to you the information need to know, when you need to know it and by offering the right mortgage for your unique financial picture at a competitive and fair price.
Who Is The Mortgage Professional?
The Mortgage Professional is a revolution in mortgage banking. We are committed to our values of Service, Empowerment, and Accountability.
Our ownership model combines the best of both worlds; a commitment to individual empowerment with the backing of a solid, experienced, and committed team. Our customer experience is a function of our employee experience. Together, we truly can achieve more. Our belief in employee engagement doesn’t have a finish line.
Ready To Get Started?
One way our team strives to provide our clients and real estate agents with peace-of-mind through the mortgage process is by pre-underwriting each loan to uncover any hidden challenges or questions. Whether you are 30 days or 12 months away from exploring your home financing options, let’s talk today about your unique lending scenario and personal goals.
Working With The Mortgage Professional
We Specialize In Home Loans
Your Guide To The Mortgage Process
Applying for a home mortgage is one of the biggest and most important financial step you will take in your lifetime.
While the mortgage loan process can seem complex, we want to ensure you feel fully educated as you move through this process.
Download the Mortgage Guide on this page to learn about:
- What To Expect During The Loan Process
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Borrower Expectaions
- Information For Insurance Agents
- Financial Details
- Pre-Qualification Documents
- Information For Your REALTOR
Feel free to call me directly at (855) 346-1003 or Contact Me Online.
Mortgage Application Guide
Our goal is to obtain a speedy approval. The more thorough you are in preparing your paperwork, the faster we can move together on getting your loan approved and funded.
Income / Assets:
- W2’s – From the last two years
- 1040 Federal Tax Returns – From the last two years
- Two Recent Paystubs
- Two Recent Bankstatements – All pages
- Self-Employed: K1 / 1099 / Profit and Loss YTD
- Copy of your drivers license or state ID
- Current and previous addresses for the previous 2 years
- Leasing: Name and phone number of landlord(s)
- Investor: Copy of lease agreements on rental properties
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of Social Security card for all borrowers
There may also be required documents if you have had a shortsale, foreclosure, bankruptcy or other circumstances that may require financial obligations.
You can download the flyer on this page for a complete checklist of all documentation required for a mortgage approval.
Approval Pitfalls Guide
We believe communication is the key to a smooth mortgage process and we will will hold your hand from pre-qualification through closing.
While there are a number of factors outside of your control that can delay or prevent a home loan from closing, the following list will help you stay on the right path.
- Keep your records in good order
- Keep your financial records close at hand
- Be aware that we need to verify income documents
- Save bank statements
- Apply for new credit
- Change jobs during the process
- Make undocumented bank deposits
- Payoff debt, charge offs of collections without notification
- Hesitate to reach out and ask questions
Basically, while you are in the process of getting a new mortgage, keep your financial status as stable as possible until the loan is funded and recorded.
Any number of minor changes could easily raise a red flag or cause a negative impact on a credit score that may result in a denied loan.